Schedule Your Appointment Today with Orthopeadic Surgery Specialists
You can either call our office during our office hours or you can request an appointment online and we will call you back by the next business day.
Phone: (818) 841-3936
Online: Request appointment
Tel: (818) 841-3936
Fax: (818) 841-5974
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
2625 West Alameda Avenue
Suite 116 (First Floor)
Burbank, California 91505
Driving Directions & Map
Second opinions are very common and we encourage all patients to seek referrals prior to surgery. We accept all requests for second opinions and will discuss with the patient all possible surgical and non-surgical treatments available for their orthopaedic problem.
- Motion picture
- Self pay
Things to Bring & Policies
- Your valid health insurance card
- Payment (Please read our Insurance & Fees Policy)
- Your driver’s license (or valid picture ID)
- A complete and accurate list of your current medications
- Referring doctor contact information so our doctors may send office notes and a letter after your visit
- Any tests (x-rays, CT scans, MRIs) relevant to your problem
- Completed New Patient Form
- Your Time. We recognize that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time. Occasionally emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. We apologize if we keep you waiting
Need to Cancel an Appointment
Please call the office during business hours and allow at least 1 day’s notice so that we can offer your appointment time to patients on our waiting list.
Dr. Raven is committed to the success of your medical treatment and care. Please remember that payment of your bill is part of your treatment and care with him.
Dr. Raven is contracted with many Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) insurance plans, but has found it necessary to care for some patients from outside of their carriers network (out-of-network), in order to provide the best care and service possible. We urge you to call your insurance plan so you understand services that are included and are not included by your health plan. The office will file insurance claims for all services, even for out-of-network patients. Dr. Raven desires to care for anyone who seeks his services and will make his services affordable even if he is not a contracted provider.
Dr. Raven works with all insurance carriers. He is a contracted provider with some, but has found it necessary to care for some patients from outside of their carrier’s network, in order to provide the best care and service possible. Dr. Raven desires to care for anyone who seeks his services and will work very hard to make it work even if he is not a contracted provider.
Please see the following links for:
Dr. Raven also accepts Medicare and selected Worker Compensation plans. There is special pricing and payment plans for patients without insurance coverage. The following methods of payment are accepted: cash, check, VISA and MasterCard.
If you have questions about insurance coverage, out-of-network coverage or billing, please contact:
Tel: (818) 841-3936, x429